It’s one of the greatest tools of these days. Here are 5 ways that you can harness the power of your Apple iPad in your business:
- Present your business presentations. All you need is a Pico Projector or some other small form factor projector to project slides out of the Keynote Application.
- Sign all important documents. Using the iPad to sign documents not only saves paper but time. Using apps such as PDF Expert allows you to place your signature on the application and then email it to your recipient.
- Take all of your documents with you with DropBox. DropBox allows you to take all of your documents with you to pull up anywhere on the iPad. You can even upload pictures and other documents to DropBox from supported applications.
- Use it as a portfolio. The iPad has a beautiful screen for showing off your work. Simply upload photos, videos or screenshots of work to the iPad for quick access during a meeting.
- Use it as a portable conference phone. You can utilize Skype or another application to make calls from your iPad using the built in microphone and speaker.
There are tons of ways that you can utilize the iPad for your business but these are 5 truly powerful ways that you can harness the power of the industry-leading tablet.